T-Minus

Friday, June 7, 2013

Ride for Hope Kick off Century and training ride.

Tomorrow morning Saturday the 8th of June I'll be participating in the Ride for Hope Kick off Century.  We will be riding 100 miles form Sacramento to Ripon CA.  This would be a great time to help support Ride for Hope Coast to Coast, would you consider supporting this training ride on a per mile basis.  I would love to know that each mile I ride will be helping to provide the basic food, shelter, medical support and education for orphaned children in Africa.  A few cents a mile will go a long way to helping an orphaned child have a home and family to live with. send me an email (jeleeming@gmail.com) letting me know how much you would like to contribute per mile.  I'll post my total mileage after the ride and then go to www.rideforhopectc.org/riders/john-leeming  and donate the total.  A donation of $5, $10 or more would be greatly appreciated.

I am 9 days away from the start of my 10 day journey across the United States.  I am getting very excited and can't wait to start.  The cycling will be a challenge but meeting people along the rout and letting them know about the crisis in Africa and encouraging others to get involved is exciting as well. Thanks for your consideration of this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment