T-Minus

Saturday, March 30, 2013

May I share a provoking, and vital video of why I must do this ride.  I know that there are many needs that go unmet in the United States, and millions of people that need our help here and throughout the world. We all are motivated for different reasons to assist when and where we can. I feel blessed to be able to use my recreational passion, bicycling, to do something to help a people that are desperate and afraid, alone and rejected.   Would you please consider standing with me to provide resources for Christ's Hope to give care and compassion to those who have nothing.





On a related note, by coincidence, today I am completing my income tax return, and to date I have raised "1040" of the $7,000. which reminds me Chris'ts Hope, the ministry, Ride For Hope CTC is raising funds for, is a 501(c)(3) charity and donations are tax deductible.  If you have done or are completing your tax return, and find you could use a tax deductible charitable contribution for next year, a donation to Christs Hope is an excellent choice. Click this link to help me raise support for Christ's Hope Ride for Hope rider John Leeming

No comments:

Post a Comment